We hope you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy.
Café Paris is working for your safety. Here is a list of how we are following CDC guidelines:
1. All of our tables are placed exactly 6 feet from each other
2. All of our employees wear masks at all times
3. Our menus are placed on each table under a glass cover that is carefully sanitized after each customer
4. Groups are limited to no more than 10 people
5. Everything is carefully sanitized after each customer
6. Masks are mandatory to enter and walk around in the restaurant
We thank you for being patient as we work to keep you safe.
In addition to increased preventative measures on our part to protect against infection spread, please note that we also offer carry out (we will gladly deliver the food to your car), phone orders, Uber Eats & Postmates.
Please feel free to call us at 480-998-4875 or go to Uber Eats or Postmates to place your orders!
Remember to support your local businesses!
Check our Instagram & Facebook for daily specials & deals.
Caroline & Chef Arnaud
One of our most popular dishes, the Croque Monsieur, was recently published in one of Arizona's top magazines
In 2007, Café Paris opened its doors with a mission to bring French culture and cuisine to Arizona. The café is run by Arnaud Catois, a chef of 20 years, and Caroline Catois. Café Paris offers tasty, delicious french foods with very hospitable service. Come on by for anything from coffee to delicious crêpes!
Contact us for a free, no obligation
consultation regarding our professional
Located in suite 111 of the Design Center close to Costco
15125 North Hayden Road, Scottsdale, Arizona 85260, United States
Monday - Friday: 8am - 3pm
Saturday: 8:30am - 2pm